Step by Step Instructions:
1. First, make sure you have everything needed to play this kid party game, such as a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, two adults holding ends of a rope with a pinata hanging in middle, etc.), pinata candy and toy stuffers, a pinata buster stick and blindfolds for the participants.
2. Fill the pinata with the party favors before guests arrive at the party.
3. Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one all the way to the tallest one. Only blindfold children that are over 3 years old, then spin them around a few times, provide them with the pinata buster stick and let loose to hit the pinata.
4. For safety's sake, while a child is hitting the pinata during the game, all other children must be kept away (a minimum 15' radius is recommended) from the hitter. Furthermore, the child should have completely ceased to hit the pinata before you allow the other kids to go grab the party favors spilled on the floor.
5. Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.
To make the pinata party game even more fun, the pinata must be swung up and down, and guests must be encouraged to misdirect the pinata hitter (if the pinata is down, tell the hitter the pinata is up, etc).
Visit Pinatas.com for great pinatas, party supplies and fun party ideas!